• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In/Out points on preview window

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Premiere Elements 2020, the in/out markers are no appearing on the preview window.  I can right click the clip and from there I can go to "set clip marker" but it's an extra step.  Anyone know how to get the markers to appear on the preview window?

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

OK got it: they are gone as you already gathered.

Rightclick on the window instead.

You can even set your own keyboard shortcuts for this.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just double click on the clip in the Project Asset window.

It will open clip with in and out markers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but the markers are no longer there. Double clicking on the clip in the Project asset screen does open up the preview/edit screen but the in/out markers are not appearing like they used to on previous versions.  I'll attach a photo so you can see what I mean.  preview screenpreview screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann:

Thanks very much for your reply.  I very much apprecaite it.  I am aware of the sliding markers, however, I am looking for the fixed in/out icons that will set the in and out where the curser is.  I have attached another photo showing my previous version of Premiere Elements that shows the in/out marker icons on the preview page just below the time code, rewind, play/pause, and fast forward icons.  Do you know how I can get those to appear? IMG_1448.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK got it: they are gone as you already gathered.

Rightclick on the window instead.

You can even set your own keyboard shortcuts for this.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK ... thanks very much.  Seems like a step backwards for Adobe on such a simple and useful feature.  I have set up shortcuts on the keyboard but it's an extra step for a commonly needed function.  Again, thank you for your help.  I do apprecaite it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines