Highlighted

Inability of Premiere Elements 2019 to burn BluRay disks

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Premiere Elements 2019 and creating a video and trying to burn a Blu-Ray disk and searching for why I can not burn a BluRay I read:  "With each new release of Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe reviews industry standards, market trends, and user feedback to define the new feature set. In Premiere Elements 2018, support for Blu-ray and AVCHD disc burning has been removed. "

Why?  Why eliminate a very useful function of the program?  AVCHD - Ok, I have never used that, but Blu-Ray?  You should be adding BluRay 4k.  Very disappointed.  Who would even think that this function would be removed?

This was never identified in any of the ads for the program.

Very disappointed.  Will not recommend this program any more.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

I think it had something to do with licensing.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inability of Premiere Elements 2019 to burn BluRay disks

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Premiere Elements 2019 and creating a video and trying to burn a Blu-Ray disk and searching for why I can not burn a BluRay I read:  "With each new release of Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe reviews industry standards, market trends, and user feedback to define the new feature set. In Premiere Elements 2018, support for Blu-ray and AVCHD disc burning has been removed. "

Why?  Why eliminate a very useful function of the program?  AVCHD - Ok, I have never used that, but Blu-Ray?  You should be adding BluRay 4k.  Very disappointed.  Who would even think that this function would be removed?

This was never identified in any of the ads for the program.

Very disappointed.  Will not recommend this program any more.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you that Blu-Ray burning should not have been deleted.  That said, Adobe keeps track of what customers use through a feedback system.   Customers can turn that off, but by default it is on.   Apparantly, Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 4K are not in high demand.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 1
Ann Bens LATEST
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gets worse: making a dvd is now only available on Window. Support for the Mac has been dropped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2019 1