Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insérer un visage en médaillon rond dans une vidéo

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 2020.

J’y ai passé le WE. Je n’arrive pas à réaliser une incrustration de personne telle qu’elle est décrite ici.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/premiere-elements/mac-app-store/help/effects-reference.html

Incrustation Cache image, effet

…Sélectionnez votre cache en cliquant sur le bouton Configurer ??? dans le panneau Effets appliqués.

Images d’exemple :

Je ne trouve pas le bouton « configurer »

Je ne trouve pas cette image fixe utilisée comme cache (gauche) définissant les zones transparentes ?? où trouve-t-on ce cache?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The automated translation isn't working well enough for me to understand your question.   If I could, I would like to help.  I can only figure out that you are asking about applying effects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for response.

I refer to following page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/superimposing-transparency.html

and the part and exemple  Matte

Matte

A file or channel that defines the transparent areas of a clip. The matte determines the level of transparency in the resulting image. In Premiere Elements, you use mattes in conjunction with the Track Matte Key.

There is a picture with a black area and a white circle inside to insert the head of a child.

Matte (left) defines transparent areas in upper clip (center), revealing lower clip (right)

There is a picture with a black area and a white circle inside to insert the head of a child. This is exactly what i would like to do.

I didn’t find this Matte

As I understand It should be there:

Create transparency with the Track Matte Key effect 

1. 1. If you haven’t already done so, add the matte file to the project: Click Add Media and choose Files And Folders. Navigate to the matte file, and click Open

Doing that I open my explorer and than…? where is this matte file???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines