• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting photos into video

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within a music video, I want to insert some photos into the video timeline that go along with the song. The issue is that when I do insert photos, they insert just fine, but they displace the video (extending its time length) as well as the audio track. It is easy enough to drag the audio back over the blank space in its timeline, but now the audio and video are out of sync after the point where the photos have been inserted. I want the photos to overwrite the video so that I do not need to determine how much video to cut out. I figure I am doing this all wrong from the get go, so perhaps there is a technique or setting that gets around all of this.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Place the slides on a track above the video rather than overwriting it.

Also, hold down the Alt/Option key as you add your slides. This will keep the timeline from inserting into all tracks and splitting the music track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines