Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insight needed: Editing multiple clips from different camera of same scene

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scene with 3 cameras. 

I would like to input camera 1 clip into video track 1, and then same with 2 and 3.

Is there a way to tell Elements which of the tracks i want to use for a specific segment without cliping or triming or moving.

Just telling Elements to use video / audio track 1 (attached) for this time period and then switch to Track 3 for a time period (1 min) and then switch to Track 2 for 2 mins and then Track 1 etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements does not have a multicamera editing tool.

There are ways to edit this kind of video in Premiere Elements, but they are very clunky and time consuming.

Similarly priced programs that include multicam editing include CyberLink PowerDirector and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ijah,

Thanks for reaching out. The feature to edit a clip shot from multiple cameras has not been added to Premiere Elements as of now as @Steve Grisetti mentioned.

I appreciate this idea. Would you mind letting our engineering team know about this suggestion by adding your voice here: Adobe Premiere Elements | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One solution Ijah may also be a solution for several different video applications but would also work with Adobe Premier Elements is Adobe Media Encoder. You would be able to put all of your different videos in a single folder and Media Encoder would be able to convert them to a common format for editing in a single operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines