• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Photoshop/Premiere Elements on a new computer with a different OS

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like get the wisdom of this forum for installing Adobe software on a new computer which is different from my current computer.

I currently have a Windows 7 PC. I am thinking of buying a Mac. However, I would like to hold on to my Windows PC for sometime as I have got a lot of stuff on it.

I have a combined Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 package for Windows.

I have 2 questions.

1. I would like to confirm that my license allows installation on 2 computers ?
  2. What if the two computers are different – one is Windows and the other is Mac ? Can I have the Windows+Mac installations with my purchase ? In other words, can the 2 computers be different ? One Windows and the other Mac ?
TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

You can install the program on two computers, provided they are both your computers. However, the Mac and the PC are two separate installations. If you've got the boxed set, you have a disc for each OS. If you bought your program online and downloaded the program, you will not be able to install it on a PC and on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install the program on two computers, provided they are both your computers. However, the Mac and the PC are two separate installations. If you've got the boxed set, you have a disc for each OS. If you bought your program online and downloaded the program, you will not be able to install it on a PC and on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve Grisetti thanks for your reply. The problem is now resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines