Highlighted

Installation fail Premiere Elements 15 on MacOS 10.12.5

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I downloaded (and paid) the latest Premiere Elements version (15) recently and tried to install the app. Doesn't work. I am getting an Error Message saying "Installation fehlgeschlagen" - yep, I am German - but on hint whatsoever to why that failure occurs - and no hint on how to get my money back.

Anyone had the same issue? Anyone around with a solution?

Cheers

Jens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installation fail Premiere Elements 15 on MacOS 10.12.5

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I downloaded (and paid) the latest Premiere Elements version (15) recently and tried to install the app. Doesn't work. I am getting an Error Message saying "Installation fehlgeschlagen" - yep, I am German - but on hint whatsoever to why that failure occurs - and no hint on how to get my money back.

Anyone had the same issue? Anyone around with a solution?

Cheers

Jens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum.

I recommend you contact Adobe Customer Support via Chat. They will be able to help you troubleshoot your problem.

Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean the Chat, that is never available when I have some spare time? That chat? You must be kidding!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 0