• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing purchased Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2018

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased several months ago, Photoshop Elements 2018 & Premiere Elements 2018.  I'm getting messages saying ERROR DW071 & DW003 on both.  Also when I try to open PREMIERE ELEMENTS, I'm getting the message:  Could not complete your request because it is NOT the right kind of document.  Very frustrating when you've paid for this purchase.  Photoshop Elements asked for my  Serial Number, but Premiere Elements did not.  I have both serial numbers handy.  Can someone please help with these issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it were me, I would uninstall and re-install. 

As an owner that has paid for a current version, you have access to online chat sessions with Adobe technicians who can remotely connect to your computer and solve your issues.

Click here:  Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Could you try the below steps:

• Uninstall PSE and PRE if it is on your machine.
  • Set the permissions to 'Full Control' on Adobe folders for the all the users in the following locations:
    • [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\
    • [System drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\
  • Restart the machine.
  • Now, Install PSE and PRE, you could use the below link to download.

Download Photoshop Elements | 2019, 2018, and 15

Keep you Serial Key handy, After install, you will be asked to Sign-in and use product as Trial or License.

Select License, you will be prompted to enter the Serial key.

And as mentioned by whsprague​ , you could always reach out to Adobe Customer Support for any help.

Thanks

Prakash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines