Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InstantMovie PE2019 - Options Missing

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

in the past i used PE2014. I had a lot of dufferent options for InstantMovies. Now i have bought PE2019 and i'm missing the options for InstantMovie. I have only one type of InstamtMovie available. Is this normal?

Thank you very much in advance

Patrik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have the same InstantMovie options available on either version.

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

W10 (1803); i5; 8GB; 150GB free Dislspace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are dozens of i5s out there, so I'm assuming you mean a nice, powerful quad core processor.

That said, there's nothing in the information you've provided that would indicate a problem. So I'm not sure what to suggest other than uninstalling the program and then reinstalling it.

And, of course, making sure the free space on your hard drive is defragged so that your free space is contiguous free space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Instant Movie has online content template that would be downloaded from server after sometime and has 1 installed template.

May be you are getting just the installed template (Pan and Zoom template) and not other online templates.

So, you can relaunch the application and wait for sometime. It takes sometime to download the preview file and hence to show the template within the app.

Thanks,

Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

after two days it's appeared. So all is like my older version.

Thank you very much

Patrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines