Highlighted

.Jpg elements (Premiere Elements 14)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements 14 was gifted to me and I just installed it. I use the latest Adobe Premiere CC.

I see a new floating library window that lets me "shop" for .JPG elements that are of no use to me. How do I "use" Adobe Premiere Elements 14? Like, where are the elements and how do I access them in Premiere?

[title edited by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

.Jpg elements (Premiere Elements 14)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements 14 was gifted to me and I just installed it. I use the latest Adobe Premiere CC.

I see a new floating library window that lets me "shop" for .JPG elements that are of no use to me. How do I "use" Adobe Premiere Elements 14? Like, where are the elements and how do I access them in Premiere?

[title edited by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what JPEG elements you are referring to.

But meantime, you may want to check out my free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series for Premiere Elements. It should help you understand the basics. I've also got books on Amazon and a complete tutorial series on lynda.com if you need more information.

*** Basic Training for Premiere Elements ***

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean how to use them in  Premiere CC?

They are not jpegs but pngs. They all have an alpha channel.

Just navigate to the Elements root directory and dig down to clip arts.

Copy/paste the ones you want to use to another location.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 0