Exit

Just installed Premiere Elements. Cant start the Software

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im really mad at the moment.

I downloaded this quite big program (5GB Space wtf) and want to run it. Now Premiere ask me if I want to start Premiere Elements or Photoshop elements or (3rd Name I forgot)

So I click on "Premier Elements"... and nothing happens. It loads and loads and loads.

After several restarts and ways how to start it - it still doesnt work

I have a 1,5 year old Lenovo 500S-14ISK Ultrabook 14" Full HD, Core i5-6200U, 8GB, 256GB SSD,

+ Windows 10

So I dont think hardware wise it is a problem.

But then what?

Any suggestions what to do?

Thanks

Torge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

I'm sorry that you are angry, but I'll try to help anyway.

How much space is open on your SSD?  What might be running in the background that could be using up some of the RAM?  Can you post a screen shot of where, "Premiere ask me if I want to start Premiere Elements or Photoshop elements or (3rd Name I forgot)"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry that you are angry, but I'll try to help anyway.

How much space is open on your SSD?  What might be running in the background that could be using up some of the RAM?  Can you post a screen shot of where, "Premiere ask me if I want to start Premiere Elements or Photoshop elements or (3rd Name I forgot)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines