• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes? Wireframes?

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use Final Cut Express on my iMac.  It had a feature where you could apply keyframes, I believe it was called, and wire frames.  It was possible to move frames around, creating special effects.  For example, you could create an effect where a person got it by a car (yes, I know, a morbid example) by moving a frame of a car from, say, left to right, and moving a frame of a person also left to right.  The frame of the car would eventually overtake the frame of the person.  It's a loose description, but it gave the illusion of the front of the car striking the person.  The clip of the car could be edited to the front of the car would be right up against the right edge of the frame, and the clip of the person edited so that the person was right up against the left edge of the frame.  Butting both frames together with the car on the left and the person on the right looked like the car and person were making contact.

Does Premiere Elements 2018 have key framing and wire framing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

It has keyframing, but to my knowledge, not wire framing.  I don't know if it is the same kind of keyframing.  You can always download a trial copy and try it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has keyframing, but to my knowledge, not wire framing.  I don't know if it is the same kind of keyframing.  You can always download a trial copy and try it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Bill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines