• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lagging after rendering.

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely new at Editing.  I have completed my first segment of four sort clips. My bar shows orange. The video will play fine before rendering. After I render the video, my voice doesn't match the frames and frames freeze during clips. The freezing frames usually happens right before transitions. I am Using a Asus computer with windows 10 and Adobe Premier elements 2019. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you set up the project and what is the source of the media?

The typical way to start is to open a new project, add some media and slide a "primary" clip to the timeline.  That will automatically set up the project for editing where the project settings match the media.  There should not be an orange bar.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I did start a new project in the way you described. I started a new project. Opened up the media area selected media from a folder that was saved on my computer. Those videos all work well when watched from the saved folder. Load them into the project assets. Then select and drop into the video portion of the pro setting. Everything works well until I Render the video. Then usually the last 2-10 seconds of the clip freezes or lags before the transition. Then the audio is off from our mouth when we talk. I have not unlinked the audio from the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download a video of the issue but I dont know how to get it to post here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok sorry for the rapid posts. I decided to save and export the video and get it to the finished project although im only 10% finished. After I saved it to the computer the issues all went away. The issue only happens in the editing software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using any third party transitions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No Everything is from the program other then purchased songs.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines