• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License information for video/picture Premiere Element 15

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am frustrated about buying any products these days because of the limited license issue.I need to know on the  Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements 15 what the licensing is before I buy it. I have had issue where my computer has died and I lost all my content and had to buy a new computer and I had to buy another license because it was limited to one computer. My concern is this is what is happening with most of the programs because companies are worried it will be used or passed on to others, meanwhile there are people like me where I have computers crash and died and had to buy a new computer and I paid all this money for a product now I cannot use because of the limited licensing.This is a concern for me. There should be safety measures for this kind of thing.

Can someone explain to me what the licensing is on this? Other wise I need to look into other products that allows for this kind of thing.

Thanks

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Your license will permit you to install on two computers. This is a permanent license not a subscription.

If you've used up both installations and one of your computers is no longer functioning, you can contact Adobe Customer Care via chat and they will release your license so that you can install it on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your license will permit you to install on two computers. This is a permanent license not a subscription.

If you've used up both installations and one of your computers is no longer functioning, you can contact Adobe Customer Care via chat and they will release your license so that you can install it on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much. I so appreciate you responding. Thanks for the info have a great day! šŸ˜‰

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines