• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Key

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase Premiere Elements 2021 and later find that my computer does not handle this version well can I revert to Premiere Elements 2020 using the same lisence key?

TOPICS
FAQ , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what others have posted on this forum in the past I believe the answer to be "No".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  The serial number will only apply to the single version you buy.   However, you can and certainly should download the the trial version of 2021 for testing on your computer.   So far, other than a few features, they both are running without trouble on my Windows laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. It does seem that the serial number is specific to the version. I have downlaoded and tried Premiere Elements 2021 on my computer and even though it has an older i5 processor and only 6 gb of ram it seems to work for the things I need to do. Now I can purchase the program. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any version of Premiere Elements installed that works now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines