• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Little slider handles on the seconds/minutes timeline Premier Elements (all version)

Contributor ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all the versions of Premier Elements there is on the time line a set of sliders or short vertical indicators. They are just above the tracks where i place my clips and just below the display controls in the area that shows the time in seconds and whole minutes. One is typically at the very start of the time line and the other usually winds up at or near the end of my clips/ What are they for and how would one use them in the project please?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Those are the end points for the Work Area Bar -- the light gray area above the timeline.

By default the Work Area Bar will grow and shrink as you add and remove clips so that it is the same length as your movie.

But you can also manually set it to cover only a portion of your movie. Then, when you select and Export & Share template, you can select the option to Output Work Area Bar Only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the arrow points to my query.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those are the end points for the Work Area Bar -- the light gray area above the timeline.

By default the Work Area Bar will grow and shrink as you add and remove clips so that it is the same length as your movie.

But you can also manually set it to cover only a portion of your movie. Then, when you select and Export & Share template, you can select the option to Output Work Area Bar Only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines