• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Are all Adobe products as poor as Adobe Premiere Elements 19? No offense intended.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that my Adobe Premiere Elements 19 doesn't even have the name of the product or manufacturer anywhere that's visible. I'm not surprised. I'd be embarassed to have my name on this also!

If you can help me, please do it in here. I don't trust emails unless they come from Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you get an invitation to get support by email IT IS A SCAM do not respond!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE 11 is 8 years out of date and no longer sold.  Where did you obtain this version?

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

Inferior product & packaging is often an indication that it's not legitimate.  And pirated copies often contain malware.   Buyer beware.

https://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot help if you dont tell us what is wrong but please do not double post about the images as in the other thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Ann. A general smack-down of the program doesn't help anyone. I've been using Premiere Elements since version 1 in 2004 and I've yet to find better bang for the buck. On a variety of my computers every version (except maybe v. 8) has been stable and works as advertised. Occasionally there's a feature I don't like, but I don't at all get the point of making it the standard by which to slam a whole company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 This is a public user-to-user forum.  Not Adobe support.  If somebody sends you e-mail claiming to be from Adobe support, run away.  Don't play with Adobe impostors. 

#2  If you don't wish to receive copies of forum posts sent to your e-mail, turn it off by clicking your forum Avatar (top right corner) and select My Settings.

#3 Please refer to your other post on the same topic.  I am locking this discussion. https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Elements/What-program-has-enough-storage-space-to-hold-2-000...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines