Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login Problem

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am totally new to this whole Adobe thing.

I bought a product version of Adobe Elements 2021 1 week ago on Amazon and have been actively using it since then. It was no test version or anything. I even used it until a few hours ago. No Elements wants to to login and use the serial number again but when I do it just asks me to login again so it locks me in this process.

I restarted my Laptop and removed a few things to see if that helps but it did not.

Is there any way to fix this quickly? Adobe seems to be one of those companies which have FAQs for a few topics but provides no support address though I would love to be wrong about that.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: Gonna try a reinstall, let's see if it works. Splendid first impression.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a serial number that is 6 groups of 4 numbers with no letters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have and it did work last week. When I bought the package on Amazon I got an Email with a Code and through the code I can look up the serial number. And whenever I put it in now it leads me back to the login. I cannot use those ridiculous FAQs for the "support" as I cannot find a chat window for a live chat, which is what I expect or an Email address so I can ask for help as really any competent company has that and I think they have it too, but I just cannot find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, so I am gonna try it in a different browser tomorrow. Apparently the chat box works with Firefox but not Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE - this is a PUBLIC forum, not Adobe support... DO NOT POST A SERIAL NUMBER HERE !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines