• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Plugins for Premiere elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find 3rd party plugins for elements. I have a ton for Premiere CC and would love to find a way of incorporating into elements (yes I use both) or get new ones for elements.

TOPICS
Feature request , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. What kind of plug-ins are you looking for? Could you share more details?

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideally, I would like more title plugins and transition effects. a lot of the built-in ones look like 1990's Wedding video quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! That would defintely a good addition. We're not the authorized people to decide on that. Would you mind sharing your ideas with our product team here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_premiere_elements

Once you post there, please share the link with us here. We'll make sure it gets more eyes.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://newbluefx.com/  used to provide some plugins for earlier versions of Premiere Elements.  Other than that, in ten years of use, I've never found any.  Apparantly there is not enough demand for third parties to make them.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines