• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking to Upgrade video editing software

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Corel user, but have been unhappy with the latest version so am looking for an upgrade.  I've converted almost 40 years of football games from VHS to DVD and currently TV to DVD.  I currently dvd the games from the direct TV recorder, load them onto my pc and imprort into the software, edit and burn a dvd.  This is my personal library strictly for my own use.

The Corel software limits me to about a 60 minute edited video before it will successfully burn and the latest version hasn't let me burn to a 16 9 aspect.

Will the Adobe Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements software import up to 90 minutes of raw video and edit and burn to say 75 minutes of edited video and into a 16 9 aspect?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to do that in Premiere Elements.  You can download the trial and give it a test run.  I'm not sure if the trial will burn to DVD.

Have a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines