• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looped Video layer on one layer with photos or slides that keep playing

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I have had Premiere Elements for some time now but never really used it.  I have use for the following and want to know if the Premiere program will do this.  Is it possible to have continuously looped video playing in the background and then have another layer of photos or other objects that will also play on top of this layer?  I have a project to do and need to know if Premiere can handle this.  If so, is there an example or two I can see and how complicated is it to do?  Thank you for any help.

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are ways to accomplish this, but the program won't automatically create a looping background video.

You can certainly have video on a background layer however and then have a slideshow or video playing over it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(On edit.... I type too slow.  Steve beat me by ten minutes.  My excuse was a pause for breakfast!!)

Jan,

Premiere Elements won't make looping videos.  I'm not aware of any video editors that do.  Looping playback is common in video players.  VLC is one example.  It will either play a video or endlessly loop it.

There may be a way to get close.   In premiere elements you could create a video track and repeatedly copy a single video clip for any length of playback that would accommodate however many still photos you have on a track above the video.   Then you could put the finished output in a repeating video player.

I don't know of any tutorials that would specifically demonstrate the process, but the techniques I'm suggesting are basic.

Good luck with your project!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines