Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost narration

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Premier Elements 15 to create a video. I have all the footage on now some with narration. I've started to add some music to it. When I added the first piece it went on at the beginning of the video where I have some narration but I didn't want the music there. I edited the music to where i wanted it but the narration from the beginning has gone. Is there any way I can get it back and how do I go about adding the music to a section, so that this doesn't happen again?

Hope you can help

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Press the backslash \ key (above the Return key) on your keyboard to see your whole movie. Most likely your narration hasn't been deleted. It's just been pushed further down your timeline when you added your music.

If it has been deleted from your timeline, don't worry. It's still in your Project Assets panel, so you can just re-add it to your timeline from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the backslash \ key (above the Return key) on your keyboard to see your whole movie. Most likely your narration hasn't been deleted. It's just been pushed further down your timeline when you added your music.

If it has been deleted from your timeline, don't worry. It's still in your Project Assets panel, so you can just re-add it to your timeline from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your quick reply, Ill give it a try and find it somewhere hopefully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about adding music to a section so that it doesn't over lap a bit with narration on so I dont loose it again please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hold down the Alt key as you add it to the timeline. (Lots more great tips like this in my book on Amazon! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines