Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm recording technical videos for my students. Today I noticed that the preview in the program is of low quality. The source is high quality. After export, there is also low quality. I did not change anything in the program. What can be a problem?

High quality

Minecraft: Education Edition - instalacja - YouTube

Low quality

Tworzenie kontrolera domeny - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your project settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're uploading to YouTube, you want to check your quality and resolution settings prior to starting upload as shown in the image below: You have chosen "Online" (Globe icon) and you're using the recommended settings of 1280 x 720 and it has been synchronized with selected HD 720 icon. However, the Quality should be changed from Standard to High.

YouTube.jpeg

This may not be the problem, but it is one groups of setting you should check to be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both projects are 1080p so it must be something in the project setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI the Project Settings are found under the Edit menu, on the General page of Project Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a problem with YouTube. When editing movies, I see poor quality on the preview. All projects are saved in fullHD resolution. The problem occurred when importing a movie into Premiere Elements or when exporting to a file.

In the attachment I am sending the screen shot of the original recording and the preview in PE.

ORG:

good.jpg

Preview

bad.jpg

I have a Polish language version. This is a screenshots of settings.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution of the file and why are you using 29,97 when living in PAL-land were its 25 or 50 fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Playback quality can be set in the Preferences or monitor itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines