Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make a gif using Premiere Elements 15

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to make a gif file using Premiere Elements 15.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Thanks.

jd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

jdiek  wrote

Hi,

I would like to make a gif file using Premiere Elements 15.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Thanks.

jd

Yes.  Premier Elements 15 has it all built in.

Set the work area bars to what you want in your GIF.  Then Export&Share  >  Devices  >  Custom > Advanced Settings (a button) > select the drop down menu under Format and pick Animated GIF.   Click OK.  It saves a preset for future use.  Be sure to check the "Share Work Area Only" box.  Pick a name and destination folder.  Click the Sav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look here:

premiere elements create gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Photoshop Elements is not set up the way in the link you posted.  I cannot find out what to do to make the frames.  Is there another link for that?

Thanks,

jd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jdiek  wrote

Hi,

Thanks.

jd

Yes.  Premier Elements 15 has it all built in.

Set the work area bars to what you want in your GIF.  Then Export&Share  >  Devices  >  Custom > Advanced Settings (a button) > select the drop down menu under Format and pick Animated GIF.   Click OK.  It saves a preset for future use.  Be sure to check the "Share Work Area Only" box.  Pick a name and destination folder.  Click the Save button.

Animated GIF.jpg

Good luck and please come back with a progress report!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bill!!!!  Soo easy, but I have a black frame at the end before it loops.  Did I miss something???

jd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd never tried an animated GIF until now.  So, my one test does not do a black frame at the end.  Not sure what to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used different settings and it wasn't there.  Not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines