• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making a video slideshow, then saving it as an ISO

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I've been on this forum.

I used ProShow Producer for many years to make slideshows.  It's not functioning well now, and I need another program.

I want to make a slideshow, using pictures, create transitions from one image to another.  Then, save the image as an ISO.

One file I created with ProShow Producer was nearly 45 Gb.  It rendered the ISO fine, which I was able to burn to a 50 Gb Blu-Ray.

Can I do this same thing with Premiere?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Export , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

The Windows version will create a 'movie' to DVD or ISO, but it does not do BluRay... and the Mac version does not do either

I don't do slideshows, but I will GUESS that a series of pictures on the timeline would then produce a movie the same as a video files

Votes

Translate

Translate

I was going to post the 2 YT videos I found, but you are asking other questions, so go to http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/PrE2021.txt and scroll down to the STEP 2 tutorial section... plain text file so you will have to copy-paste into your web browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Premiere Elements has some great tools built in for still photographers.  It has a variety of ways to create transitions, control viewing duration and add voice or music.  Most unique is the inclusion of ACR ability allowing the use of RAW image files directly.  Premiere Pro can't do this!  There are good workflows involving both Photoshop CC and Lightroom Classic.   

As John has written, the bad news is that disc burning is going away.   It seems that with streaming popularity, disc players a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Windows version will create a 'movie' to DVD or ISO, but it does not do BluRay... and the Mac version does not do either

I don't do slideshows, but I will GUESS that a series of pictures on the timeline would then produce a movie the same as a video files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thanks.  An ISO is all I would need.  Does the program do transitions?  If I wanted to fade from one picture to the next, would Premeire do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to post the 2 YT videos I found, but you are asking other questions, so go to http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/PrE2021.txt and scroll down to the STEP 2 tutorial section... plain text file so you will have to copy-paste into your web browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements has some great tools built in for still photographers.  It has a variety of ways to create transitions, control viewing duration and add voice or music.  Most unique is the inclusion of ACR ability allowing the use of RAW image files directly.  Premiere Pro can't do this!  There are good workflows involving both Photoshop CC and Lightroom Classic.   

As John has written, the bad news is that disc burning is going away.   It seems that with streaming popularity, disc players are following VCRs.    The good news is that playing MP4 video files gets easier.  Most flat screen TVs have USB ports.  Most Blu-Ray players have the ability to play MP4 via a disc or memory stick.   YouTube and Vimeo, even Facebook, makes it easier than discs for sharing with friends and family.

The really good news, is that Premiere Elements can produce your slide show videos in 4K to match the current crop of TVs.   Our still cameras are well beyond resolution limits of DVDs and Blu-Rays.   

shutterdown, my suggestion is that you take advantage of the free trial.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines