• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Many fonts are missing in Text and Titles PE13

Contributor ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen many of the fonts shown in name in text and titles are not actually there. Only a series of squares or squiggles..... Do I have to download a service pack or something to get the fonts I need? I think the phenomena occurs in PE19 as well to some extent......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the fonts installed in your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get the relation? Does Adobe not include them in the PS program? They are listed in elements after all.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had some other program on your computer which uses fonts and later on de-installed.

Or installed from a font-site.

Kingfont is not a regular font that comes with windows or Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they installed on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"FONTS" are not installed on my PC...they ARE available as part of other programs I have, such as MS Office and I thought Adobe.

IF certain fonts are not going to be available to me in photoshop...then why are they listed in the text and titles fx in Premier Elements  in the first place?

I'm sure I am missing something in the translation so how would I download "FONTS" to my PC where they would be accessible to ADOBE PS....?

Oh and all sorts of many thanks etc. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok taking your lead I searched adobe FONTS and I think I see what you are asking... I have not downloaded any fonts packs outside that which is included in the PS software.... Also I see no packs available to PE just CC... Any suggestions where I can get the ultimate fonts pack for Adobe Premier Elements/Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac or a Windows computer?

On Windows, your installed fonts are found on your C drive, in the Windows folder, in the Fonts sub-folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. Many of the fonts installed on my computer show up as squares when I try to use them in titles.

The windows font folder contains the fonts that I am trying to use, and they open fine from there. PE will display them fine in the drop down menu, but they are all squares in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines