Highlighted

media offline elements 11

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My premiere 11 film consists of more than 200 files. Elements says: media offline. I know where they are: in different directories/folders on a portable hard disk. Problem is it takes forever to relink every file one by one. I am looking for a way to do it quicker. Best is all at once. Or at least do it folder per folder (only 4 folders). 

thank you.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

media offline elements 11

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My premiere 11 film consists of more than 200 files. Elements says: media offline. I know where they are: in different directories/folders on a portable hard disk. Problem is it takes forever to relink every file one by one. I am looking for a way to do it quicker. Best is all at once. Or at least do it folder per folder (only 4 folders). 

thank you.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to do it more quickly is to move or copy all of the media into a single folder. 

I'm not sure what happened that your media was all disconnected from a project that included over 200 files, but there is no simple solution for fixing it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0