• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media will not show on central video screen in Premiere Elements 20

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. I am in Dublin in Ireland and I have relatively fast internet speeds.

I have been using Premiere Elements for years as my basic video editing software and it is very satisfactory overall.   However on 21st August 2020 I bought Premiere Elements 2020 and uninstalled all predecessors.

When I import both video and JPeg files into Premiere Elements 2020 they do not show up on the central monitor.   I uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Elements 2020 on two occasions previously and this remains the problem.

Is there some new method in Premiere Elements 2020 that I do not know of?

How can I got about fixing this?

Thanks,

CHRISTIAN MORRIS

TOPICS
Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry you are having trouble.  It is never fun to have computer issues!

There is not a new method.  Based on similar posts over time on the forum, my first guess is that you need to update your graphics driver.  In some few cases, the graphics driver may be too new and a roll back to a slightly older graphics driver fixes the issue.   

A good resource for trouble is to engage in an online "chat" with Adobe.  Select Online Support in the Help menu and it will lauch a website where you can start the process.  They can remotely troubleshoot the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines