• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu marker thumbnail timecode text missing

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premiere Elements and trying to change the thumbnail offset but the timecode is missing. I did hover over this area and it does let me change the thumbnail. Guessing this is a bug.

adobepremele_missingoffsettext.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say what operating system you're working with, which version of the program you have or what format of video you're editing, but my guess is that the video isn't compatible with this version of the program. Possibly and HEVC or H.265 video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, Premiere elements 2020 with updates. Tried different videos from different sources. This video was from an iphone. The scrub arrows show up and work just not the timecode text (ie 00:00:00)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah its gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines