• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Templates

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je viens juste de passer de PRE 12 à PRE 2018 et dans l'outil "Menu e Film" je n'ai plus aucun choix de templates de menus? un seul est proposé alors que dans la version12 j'en avais des dizaines! Est ce normal? comment récupèrer plus de choix?

D'avance merci,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

There are 75 movie menu templates in Premiere Elements 2018 in 14 different categories.

Have you looked under all categories?

These templates are automatically downloaded and installed as you select each template for your movie project.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 75 movie menu templates in Premiere Elements 2018 in 14 different categories.

Have you looked under all categories?

These templates are automatically downloaded and installed as you select each template for your movie project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick answer, this makes more sense. However, when I opened the Movie Menu (under tools), only one category was available (diaporama) with only one template (panorama and zoom). I re-launched the program and now I do find all the templates! I guess something hadn't been initialized correctly the first time around.

Thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines