• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Themes for Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any more Menu Themes for Premiere Elements that can be downloaded, in addition to the standard set supplied with the original software??

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically and officially, no. I was creating some for awhile for my web site, but I stopped doing so a few years ago. What exactly are you looking for?

There is a process for editing and creating your own using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, and I detail it in my "Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements." But it's not easy.

But if you're comfortable working with Layer Sets in Photoshop, you may be able to figure it out. Just duplicate an existing template and modify it however you'd like.

I've created this tutorial set to show you the basic principles. It's a couple of years old (and Premiere Elements no longer creates BluRays) but the princples are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Steve, I'll take a look at your tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines