Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing final audio frame on audio-only clips in timeline

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I dragged a WAV file into my timeline (Elements 2021) and there was no end of clip marker at its tail.  When I butted the next WAV file up against the end there was an audible "glitch" as clearly something was missing.  I've experienced the same thing many times in Premiere Pro.  When I put the same to WAV files back to back in a different audio editing program, they played seamlessly, nothing was missing and there was no glitch.  Any idea why this is and how I get around it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what you're experiencing or what is common with the audio files that are causing this problem in both Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro. Where does this WAV come from? And what operating system are you working on?

Open your WAV file in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the text of its report and paste it to this forum. 

And if you can post a screen capture of what a WAV file with "no end of clip marker at its tail" looks like on the timeline, that would be helpful too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines