• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing msvcp140.dll

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Win 7.  Win 7 just did latest updates (24 Apr 17).  Now when I login I get message telling me MSVCP140.dll is missing and Premiere Elements crashes.  Did Microsoft's latest patches delete something Adobe needs?

Thanks for any help here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that Adobe dropped an update on you that requires a file you didn't have, rather than the file being deleted by a Microsoft update. Several people are reporting similar problems with Acrobat as seen in this thread from SpiceWorks:

Adobe System Error: (AdobeGCClient.exe-MSVCP140.dll) - Spiceworks

While it's possible that Adobe will correct it, you may be able to fix it yourself by following the suggestions here to install the runtime. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to Adobe this should be fixed within the next 24 hours.

Re: AdobeGCClient.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines