• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing transitions in my menu ?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to premiere elements and looking at tutorials there seems to be 80 transitions on there premiere elements software ? and I've only 50 odd I'm missing some of them and i wondered how i can get them as there is no update or download file. Has anyone else had this issue and have found a solution to it. I'm missing the stretch section and the special effects parts and few from every section by looks at others. Please help me out as coming from Filmora X i am finding the fix, edit, and add limited. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Are you on a Mac or PC? The Mac version is missing several of effects and transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac or PC? The Mac version is missing several of effects and transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I found that ! I've seen many of your posts and tutorials Steve so thank you for your fast reply. I'm using a Mac it runs ok but since using Fimora X and then swapping to premiere elements to see if it was a more full filled program. I think I will stick to Filmora X as in its basic set up it's has 250 transitions alone with over say 600 added effects to its base program and then it has its film stock website with a few thousand more + effects to choose from to add into your video editing. So you can understand why I felt a bit deflated. 
I would love to see a make over to make it more fun as the expert mode it's boring gray and dull looking and clunky to use. Also the added features of a paid asset stock of its own would be amazing too. 

I don't mean to put Adobe down as I bet the pro it's a better but for the beginner they need to rework the elements software less AI also as it's not teaching you to edit but doing it for you. Another reason I love Filmora it's all hands on no AI helping you do the edits it's all yourself so your learning to edit from the get go. 

I think I will use photoshop elements though ! I do like that a lot I think they have put all there energy into that and left poor premiere elements out in the rain! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines