Highlighted

MOV files are importing as audio only

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My .mov files which play fine on my Mac are importing as Audio Only. After importing them, they look like audio and when I grab them to place on my timeline, only the audio track appears. Can someone help me?Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 4.08.00 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MOV files are importing as audio only

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My .mov files which play fine on my Mac are importing as Audio Only. After importing them, they look like audio and when I grab them to place on my timeline, only the audio track appears. Can someone help me?Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 4.08.00 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the source and structure of the MOV files?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The source is from a camera shoot using a RED camera from Tuesday. I had both .mov files and .R3D files tranferred. I don't know what the structure of the files are or even how to determine the structure.

Thanks for the reply! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to try to change extension to .mpg

or get a more professional NLE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2020 0