• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move Premiere elements from pc t0 Mac

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premier Elements 10 since 2012, and the program is still OK for my use. Now I've changed from PC to Mac, and here I can't use my cd from the package. How do I install Premiere Elements on my Mac? Am I going to delete the program from the pc at a start or what to get my license for Imac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elements 10 is old and was designed to run on operating systems we don't use anymore.   You should use the excuse of a new computer to replace it.

There is an upgrade price through Adobe's website.  It does not update the old software.  It leaves it alone and installs independently. 

My recommendation is that you take advantage of this week's "black friday" pricing and buy from a retailer.  When I looked the morning, B&H Photo had it for about $60 and they don't charge sales tax.  That is less than the Adobe direct update pricing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines