• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movie followed by slideshow - Organiser?

Explorer ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am hoping to add a slideshow created in Elements Organiser to a MP4 movie project created in Premiere Elements (11) where they will be burnt as part of the same project to a DVD - that is, the movie will play and end, and then the slideshow will begin immediately after the movie clip and end.

From the Help files, I understand that I create the MP4 file and save it. Then I create the slideshow in Elements Organiser (I note that there is no 'Save As' under 'File' in Elements Organiser), so this file, the slideshow, is always 'open' and unsaved in Elements Organiser, so to speak.

With this slideshow in Elements Organiser open, and my movie project in Premiere Elements also open, do I then go to File | Add media from | Elements Organiser in Premiere Elements and add my (as yet, uncreated) Elements Organiser file to the Timeline in Premiere Elements?

The MP4 file has the same pixel dimensions as the slideshow photos as I have resized them all, and all the photos have the same resolution (72).

Is that how it works? Or is it better to simply add the photos to the Timeline and bypass Elemenst Organiser altogether?

Thank you.

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Then it's easy.

Complete your movie in Premiere Elements. Then, in the Organizer slideshow creator, select the Output and then option to Send to/Premiere Elements. The program will port your slideshow over to your Premiere Elements timeline, starting it at the point of the CTI playhead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you creating your slideshow in version 11 of the Organizer? If so, it's fairly simple to port the file to Premiere Elements 11. You can then combine the slideshow with your movie and output a DVD. There is no need to create an MP4.

If, on the other hand, you have a movie you've created in version 11 and you want to create a slideshow and combine these movies in version 15 or another version of the program, things get a bit more complicated.

Can you clarify if all of your work will be done in the same version of the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Steve

Yes, Organiser and Prem 11 as shown here:

Elements11.jpg

You can then combine the slideshow with your movie and output a DVD. There is no need to create an MP4.

That doesn't sound too difficult.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it's easy.

Complete your movie in Premiere Elements. Then, in the Organizer slideshow creator, select the Output and then option to Send to/Premiere Elements. The program will port your slideshow over to your Premiere Elements timeline, starting it at the point of the CTI playhead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very many thanks, again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines