• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movie Menu Faux Widescreen

Participant ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to use the movie menu "faux widescreen" under the general selection, but when I go to timeline and go to Titles and Texts there does not seem to be a match with the Movie Menu Selection to drag to the timeline? Am I just not seeing it or it there not one available? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't drag a Movie Menu template to the timeline. You build a movie menu in the Movie Menu Adjustments workspace, which is opened when you select your movie menu template (Tools/Movie Menu).

Adding Titles & Text is a whole separate process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly Steve, however when I go to the "titles and text" to drag onto the timeline I don't find one that matches the "faux widescreen" movie menu selection. In the past all of the others that I have used having a similar title and text to compliment the movie menu that I have selected. So that said does the "faux widescreen" have that option, if so I am not finding it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Faux Widescreen movie menu doesn't change your movie in any way. The menu template has letterboxing as part of its design -- but it's purely part of the look. That's why it's "faux".

Your project settings remain exactly the same, and things would be no different no matter which movie menu template you applied.

Does that explain what you're seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, somehow I am not communicating correctly. Forget the movie menu, however I did select the "faux widescreen", lets focus on "texts and titles" on the timeline. When I go to select the one that I want to use I do not find a text and title template that I can put onto my timeline that corresponds to what I selected under my movie menu of "faux widescreen". So my question is, is there a template on the text and title selection that will match the movie menu that I selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you mean by "match", AZ.

Are you just trying to make a title that uses the same font as the movie menu?

If not, what are you trying to match?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry if I confused this issue.

Okay by match I mean the optics/pictures/designs/images (not sure what word to use) match like for instance "Retro" under general on titles and texts are the same images as in the movie menu. I don't find that for "Faux widescreen"

What I did was to make a "work around" and designed my own title page that matched the Faux widescreen look that is offered in the Movie Menu, I than inserted it on my timeline along with my photos to visually mark the changes in the story of my timeline. I found that to work so am able to move forward. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines