• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movie Menu Image Size

Participant ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am adding a Movie Menu, General, Faux Widescreen, when I go to create my clip in Photoshop elements what should my image size be to be compatible to the Main Menu 1 so that when I browse and select my photo clip it fills the main menu screen? How do I estimate that for future projects? I have tried different settings but I cannot get my photo clip to fill the main menu screen. I am using PE 12 Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It all depends on your video's Project Settings (which you'll find listed under the program's Edit menu, under Project Settings.)

For high-def project, use a photo that's the same size as the video frame: 1920x1080.

If you're editing a standard definition 720x480 video, you should use a 640x480 pixel photo for a 4:3 project and an 855x480 picture for a 16:9 project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I have now done that and that fixed the problem, however when I went into the image size on Photoshop I had to "uncheck the constraint proportion" to put in the 1920x1080, it that to be expected? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what size your image used to be, so I don't know.

But if it didn't distort your picture, that may well be right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, it did not distort the picture, everything is going well. Have a great Holiday season!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines