• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movie Menus

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE 18 has a much lessor selection of movie menus. Why? Is there a way to download more or are we stuck with the few that are within the program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If by PE 18 you mean Premiere Elements 2018, there are certainly no fewer movie menu templates. There are 71 templates, just as there have been for several generations.

Which ones do you see as missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first opened PE 2018, I looked at the movie menu selection, and most were missing; however, for some reason they are there now. I don't know why. Anyway, the problem mysteriously resolved on its own. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first opened PE 2018, I looked at the movie menu selection, and most were missing; however, for some reason they are there now. I don't know why. Anyway, the problem mysteriously resolved on its own. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please mark this question as correctly answered, actf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines