• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving all objects in a Motion Title : PRE15

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a really nice motion title that I'd like to use (Motion titles -> Fun -> 02SportsLowerThird) - however, I'd like to have all the objects in the title (except the background) moved down and to the left a bit.

I know how to move the 'canvas' for the title after adding it to my timeline, but I'd have to do it for every time I add it (up to 72 or 90 times per video!), which would make it a little tedious..

No, saving as a new custom title after moving the canvas does not save the canvas position.. (I might be misusing the word 'canvas' here..).

I can also drag individual objects around with the mouse if I go into edit mode on the title (double-click it on the timeline), but I cannot select multiple elements, and since there is no way to control that I move things 'Xpx left, Y px down), I can't move the objects in a controlled fashion (there are 6 objects + background in total in this title).

Any advise?

Any google search for 'how to create motion title' leads to 'how to add a motion title to your project' videos, which is mildly frustrating..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have requested that movement of titles and other objects have a key-click movement with the arrow keys, but that will have to wait until the next version. Here's one work-around:
1. Create a separate PRE project-file just for moving your titles.
2. In that video, set up your movement pattern with the different text elements.
3. Whenever you create a new video, first add the new text content to the 'text-title' save, and export it.

4. Load it into your new project with the new content.

If your videos are different lengths, this may not work too well, but even so, with a template set up, you can make adjustments for length. I use as similar template for titles and just re-use the template with different text content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines