Highlighted

Moving text

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used video software before, but am new to Adobe. I have a very basic request which Adobe has apparently made very complicated. All I want to do is type text into a title and then move that title where I want. This was easily done with my old software; all I had to do was drag and drop. But Adobe offers me no such option, only extremely limited options such as centering, etc. The "help" section has been no help at all, especially having to sift through thousands of responses. How can something so simple be so difficult? This is not a good start, and I am not a happy camper.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Moving text

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used video software before, but am new to Adobe. I have a very basic request which Adobe has apparently made very complicated. All I want to do is type text into a title and then move that title where I want. This was easily done with my old software; all I had to do was drag and drop. But Adobe offers me no such option, only extremely limited options such as centering, etc. The "help" section has been no help at all, especially having to sift through thousands of responses. How can something so simple be so difficult? This is not a good start, and I am not a happy camper.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also check out part 7 of my free 8 part Basic Training for Premiere Elements tutorials.

Premiere Elements, Basic Training Part 7 of 8 - YouTube

I'm not sure what you're having trouble typing text and then positioning it. It's really just about as simple and intuitive as it could be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2018 0