• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.mp4 import failure from Google Pixle

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded a mp4 file from google.photo that originated from a google pixle phone.  When dragging to Adobe Premier Essentials 15 (win 10 pro, quicktime 7.7.98) I get the following error message: "the importer reported a generic error".  I've tried changing the file type to .mov.  Same result.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Assuming you mean Premiere Elements 15...

How did you get the video from your phone to your computer?

What are the specs of the video? The Pixel can shoot at 1080p and 720p, at 30, 60 and 120 fps as well at 4K at 30p.

What happens if you use Premiere Elements' Add Media/from Files and Folders to browse to the video's location and add it to your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean Premiere Elements 15...

How did you get the video from your phone to your computer?

What are the specs of the video? The Pixel can shoot at 1080p and 720p, at 30, 60 and 120 fps as well at 4K at 30p.

What happens if you use Premiere Elements' Add Media/from Files and Folders to browse to the video's location and add it to your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply!  Yes, of course, "Elements".  My mistake.   The Pixel (sp correct now!) automatically uploads photos/videos (if you want it to) to a cloud based "google.photo" app in Chrome. One needs to download them in order to get them into another application. 

Well, success using your last question!  How odd.  Thought I'd done that and had a failure.  Senior moment I guess.  Once again, thank you very much for the quick and insightful reply!  Hope others will benefit from this exchange.  JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E possível usar o Gloogle picolé em desenvolvimento dos instrumentos ciência_mastrcam_z _Super Câmeras _planetaias Global de lithoche mistray_ Cpixl Escanear em abilidade em envolvimento no Adobe 11 Android  ?em resolução?

Ismael de Camargo Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mark this question as correctly answered, jc. Glad you're up and running!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

E possível um analisandor de objetos escanear em Gloogle Pixle in  /CPIXL orgânica as e matérias de minerais de varredura próximas as redes Wi-Fi prosimo ao  Android11as demais...

Ismael de Camargo Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines