Highlighted

MPEG3 activation key

New Here ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premier elements 3.0 installed but if I try to burn dvd it tells me I have no burner installed, when I try to share a film I get a message asking for an activation key to install MPEG3 component, I follow the link provided to retrieve the code which then tells me the site is not available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MPEG3 activation key

New Here ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premier elements 3.0 installed but if I try to burn dvd it tells me I have no burner installed, when I try to share a film I get a message asking for an activation key to install MPEG3 component, I follow the link provided to retrieve the code which then tells me the site is not available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2017 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

derekgadams  wrote

I get a message asking for an activation key to install MPEG3 component, I follow the link provided to retrieve the code which then tells me the site is not available.

That server has been shut down.

Some have had success by installing the trial of version 15 and then uninstalling version 15, which may leave the codec for version 3 activated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2017 0