• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Open Windows

Participant ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been a PE users since PE2 my only comment is that I would like to have multiple windows open at the same time. Example:

Have the Adjust window and the Applied Effects window open at the same time

Have the transition window open all the time along with Titles and Text and Effects. This would be similar to PS tools window on the left side or the Panel bin or the right side.

Unable to have the Movie Menu open and to edit a title that's on a scene menu in the beginning to see if it overlaps other titles I have to close the one window then move to the Scene Menu that corresponds that I'm editing to move the window so they don't overlap.

With the bigger and multiple monitors today I have more desktop where I can spread out my work

[Moved out of the Forum comments forum (which is for issues with these forums themselves) and into a Premiere Elements forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an option in current versions of Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to hear if others would have the same interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines