Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music Scores not available

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just installed Adobe Premiere Elements a few days ago. Unfortunately the music scores are not available/clickable. Can anyone tell me possible reasons for this problem?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The music scores and a lot of the transitions come through an internet connection after the initial installation. 

You should see something like this: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see that please check that you are on an internet connection and logged in to your Adobe account via the Help menu.   If that doesn't work, I think you might want to try a re installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

I had a similar problem a while back and whsprague's suggestion of a re-install worked for me. Unfortunately, when I did the re-install, I had to clear all of my previous preferences for it to work correctly—normally on re-install and even updates, I keep all of my previous preferences. Once it's re-installed, I can then replace my preferences, and everything seems to work ok. Also, I tend to use the Music layer for my music:

b.jpg

Also, as whsprague noted, when you use one of the music elements, it downloads from the Internet; so a strong connection is important. When you first use a music elements, you will see the Online Content Download box:

a.png

On another note, when you use music from another source (e.g., mp3 file), you can place it in the Assets Window, but with the provided tunes that comes with PRE, you cannot.
c.jpg

I know you didn't ask about this last tip, but you may need it someday...who knows?

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

thanks for your answers and tipps. Unfortunately it still don´t work. I uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it but I still can´t use the music scores. My Internet Connection is not the problem. The connection is very strong because I only use the programm at work in my office. Could the companies firewall settings or other settings be a problem?

And I there is an error message after installling Elements every time:20190711_190222.jpg

Do you maybe know another cause for this problem? It is very annoying 😕

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines