• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Musical scores stops playing in Premiere Elements 14

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing my videos taken with a Canon Powershot in Premiere Elements 14 and adding soundtracks from the Elements Library (sound effects and musical scores). In two different projects (+/- 30 min each), a musical score abruptly stops playing without any reason once I export the project, both in the exported file and in the project. If I change something to the length of the audio track, (e.g. shortening it to where the track stops playing or lenghtening it so that I can mute the part that I do not need), the place where it stops playing changes or another musical score at a different place in the project stops playing.

It is really annoying, since everything seems to be working fine when I add and adjust the soundtrack and it is first afterwards that the problem occurs. I have not noted the problem before trying to export the project a first time, although I checked that the end of each musical score did play.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that your project has a single continuous 30 minute score?

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What software are you using to play back your output video? Does other audio continue in this video but only the music stops?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered the problem in my last two projects. In the first one, I had two musical scores of +/- 20 and 30 minutes, sometimes muted ans sometimes playing. In the second project, I had also two different scores but in several occurrences of 3 to 7 minutes each.

I am in Windows 8.1 with intel i7 2GHz and 8 G Ram. Not much space left on the hard disk (8-10 G).

I am exporting the project to mp4 H.264 medium quality, HD 1280*720.

Only the music score stops (not always the same) and other audio tracks continue to work properly.

I first notice the problem when playing back in Windows Media or when posted on YouTube, but then I get the same result when I listen to the video in Premiere Elements 14. At a certain moment, the music score stops while there is no change to the corresponding audio track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having that little space on your hard drive is going to lead to all sorts of issue, felix.

That lack of space might or might not be the cause of your scores issue -- but it's certainly an issue you should address as soon as possible. I would never use a drive for video editing unless it had at least 50 gigabytes of defragmented space on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines