• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video is 3 minutes long and when I export it says 20 mins

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My video is 3 minutes long and when I export it says 20 mins - I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 and I cant seem to figure out how to trim the video to export only 3 minutes.

Can somebody help??

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

When this comes up it is usally a stray frame or section of a clip that gets put past the end of the video.  

Solution 1:  Press the "\" key.  Your 3 minute video should fill the timeline.  If it is crowded to the left, there is a frame or clip toward the right.  It may be on a track above track 1.   

Solution 2:  Use the work area bars, mark the 3 minute section and check the "Work Area Bars Only" box at output.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Here's my tutorial on doing with Bill describes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this comes up it is usally a stray frame or section of a clip that gets put past the end of the video.  

Solution 1:  Press the "\" key.  Your 3 minute video should fill the timeline.  If it is crowded to the left, there is a frame or clip toward the right.  It may be on a track above track 1.   

Solution 2:  Use the work area bars, mark the 3 minute section and check the "Work Area Bars Only" box at output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my tutorial on doing with Bill describes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve

Thank you so much!!!!! Please keep up the good work greatly appreciated!!! My video was 15 minutes but said 38 your video solved the problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines