• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video is tilted

Contributor ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With two bubble levels on my gear I believed the one on the tripod  and not the one on the fluid head (first time for this new head) and it was wrong. My two hour video is tilted to the left. Is there any way to level streaming video in PE13 or other version?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

The easiest way I know is to select the clip, click in the center of the preview monitor and a blue outline with blue dot handles appear. 

Hover the mouse to the right and outside of the blue rectangle and a curved double headed arrow appears.  That will rotate the screen.  I can't seem to get a screen shot of the double headed arrow,but it will appear inside of where the red circle is. Temp Arrow.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can certainly rotate your video as little or as much as you need to.

I don't know that that qualifies as "level streaming video", but you can do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest way I know is to select the clip, click in the center of the preview monitor and a blue outline with blue dot handles appear. 

Hover the mouse to the right and outside of the blue rectangle and a curved double headed arrow appears.  That will rotate the screen.  I can't seem to get a screen shot of the double headed arrow,but it will appear inside of where the red circle is. Temp Arrow.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know I was poking around in the video prior to my post trying just this technique without success. I bet it was in my procedure... I'll go back and pursue it further and let you all know how it works out.... many thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 degree scale to 103,

2 degrees scale to 106,

etc.

Max is 110 without loosing visual quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to increase the scale slightly when you rotate the video to eliminate black areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines