• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Myriad of Issues after update.

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious if anyone else has had issues where the "Export & Share" just coninues on for non-stop, as time increases.And the preview during edit crashes/freezes, forcing you to "Task Manager" close the program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guidelines.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of my stated issues had arisen until "Adobe Creative Cloud" was forced upon me and now my system wont allow me to uninstall this.And I should not have to download another file just to uninstall. Computers are already loaded with so much bloat ware in the beginning, it's ridiculous.
"* Adobe Product & Version"
     Adobe Premier Elements 2021

"* Operating System and version number"

Windows 10  20H2

"* The full text of any error message(s)"

There was none. As stated, the system locks up and then I am force to close it through Task Manager.

"* What you were doing when the problem occured"

Already stated.

"* Screenshots of the problem"

N/A.
"* Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU, the amount of RAM; etc"

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super

32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>until "Adobe Creative Cloud" was forced upon me

I also have PrElements 2021 and nothing about the cloud was forced on me... have you done a trial of any cloud program?

I did have a different share problem, which was caused by an incompatible nvidia driver

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/share-to-disc-freezes-program-win10-pre-2021-solved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how the cloud could be forced on you, but here is how to remove it

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html 

Also, if you did a trial of any cloud program you need to cancel that trial so your credit card isn't charged

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One needs a Creative Cloud account to sign in and activate your softeware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>One needs a Creative Cloud account to sign in and activate your softeware

So are you saying that just having an account somehow installs the cloud?

I installed PrE 2021 and it did not install anything from the cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me neither...  I had PE14 on my old PC (which somehow subsequently "acquired" the  creative cloud).

On the new PC I installed PE 2021 & PE14, entered the serial numbers for each one & am (thankfully) cloud free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have turned automatic updates OFF in preferences, so I wonder if that is why nothing cloud has been added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines